Visit studenthealth.georgetown.edu for more information about physical and mental health services for Georgetown students.
For health emergencies / ambulance:
- If you are on the Main Campus experiencing a life threatening medical emergency, dial (202) 687-4357.
- If you are on the Law Campus experiencing a life threatening medical emergency, dial 911.
If you are having a psychological issues and need counseling, you should contact the Georgetown’s Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS):
- Many students come to CAPS when they experience life events or academic pressures that leave them feeling anxious, confused, lonely, angry, depressed or overwhelmed. When those feelings persist for more than just a few days, it is often helpful to speak with an unbiased, objective professional. Some students come only for consultation about how to help a friend or family member. Any personal issue that is troubling a student may be discussed in counseling.
For mental health emergencies:
- During business hours, call 202-687-6985 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm);
- After-hours: call 202-444-PAGE (7243) and ask to speak to the on-call CAPS clinician; located in the back of Darnall Hall
- Location: CAPS is located on the ground Floor, East side of Darnall Hall on the Main Georgetown Campus. (Note: Take the footpath to the east side of Darnall Hall.)