This page contains important event-planning resources for student organizations. Check back soon for links to our “cheat sheet” series with advice on advertising events and more detailed information on the budgeting and the reimbursement process.
- McCourt Event Scheduling Form (required)
- TIPS (Alcohol) Request Form (required for events serving alcohol)
- Reimbursement Form (required if DBC not used)
- Note: All receipts must be itemized for reimbursements to be processed.
- Declining Balance Card (DBC) Forms (required if DBC is used)
- Post-Event Evaluation Form (required)
- Weekly McCourt email
- Email the GPPSA Secretary with events by Thursday to be included in that week’s email. Please include the name of the event, time, location, RSVP, and any additional details for your event.
- GPPSA’s website calendar
- Use the shared Google calendar to add your group’s event listings and make edits on demand. Please be sure to add your event’s location, time, and RSVP details. All student leaders should have access to edit this calendar.
- GPPSA social media
- Contact the GPPSA Communications Director if you have any questions about advertising events via GPPSA social media channels.
- Graduate Student Government’s weekly email
- Fill out the Graduate Event Information Form to have your event included in GradGov’s weekly email