This page contains important event-planning resources for student organizations. Check back soon for links to our “cheat sheet” series with advice on advertising events and more detailed information on the budgeting and the reimbursement process.
Event Check List
- McCourt Event Scheduling Form (required)
- TIPS (Alcohol) Request Form (required for events serving alcohol)
- “I Spent Money” Google Form
- Reimbursement Form
- Note: All receipts must be itemized for reimbursements to be processed.
- Declining Balance Card (DBC) Forms (required if DBC is used)
- Post-Event Evaluation Form (required)
Tax exemption forms
- Weekly McCourt email
- Email the MSA Secretary with events by Thursday to be included in that week’s email. Please include the name of the event, time, location, RSVP, and any additional details for your event.
- McCourt Calendar
- MSA social media
- Graduate Student Government’s weekly email
- Fill out the Graduate Event Information Form to have your event included in GradGov’s weekly email