The Georgetown Public Policy Student Association (GPPSA) serves as the student government at the McCourt School of Public Policy. Our mission is to facilitate communication and collaboration among students, administrators, and faculty as well as to enhance the academic, social, and professional experiences of McCourt students. Questions? Comments? Let us know!
- 2017-2018 MSA Board Election – Candidate Statments March 29, 2017
- State Of McCourt – Dean Montgomery Q&A February 7, 2017
- Upcoming Application Deadlines for Student Organizations September 3, 2016
- All about: McCourt Policy in Practice August 30, 2016
- All about: The Policy Innovation Lab August 28, 2016