- 2017-2018 GPPSA Board Election – Candidate Statments March 29, 2017
- State Of McCourt – Dean Montgomery Q&A February 7, 2017
- Upcoming Application Deadlines for Student Organizations September 3, 2016
- All about: McCourt Policy in Practice August 30, 2016
- All about: The Policy Innovation Lab August 28, 2016
When: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Where: Alumni House, Washington, DC 20007, USA
The Class Gift Committee and Campaign are proud to host an End of Year Reception to celebrate the achievements of students who have completed their thesis and those soon to complete their capstone!
Join us for some drinks and if you haven't already donated to our Class Gift - NOW IS YOUR CHANCE! (http://giving.georgetown.edu/mspp-gift?appealcode=oymcsa)
We have raised $1,600.90 this far for the Class Gift Campaign, which means that we are less than $418 away from our goal!
As an incentive... those that have participated in the Campaign will receive a pin during our end of year celebrations, which you can wear at graduation!
When: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
More details to come.
This graduation dinner event is for the graduating class fo 2018, across MPM, MIDP and MPP programs as well as McCourt faculty and staff.
When: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Save the date for the McCourt Gala!
Join us for an evening of dancing, food, and drinks to celebrate the end of the year and graduation. Attire is semi-formal/cocktail.
Pricing and additional information coming soon!
When: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Where: Healy Lawn, Washington, DC 20007, USA
McCourt School Commencement Ceremony
- Ceremony begins at 5:30 p.m. in the Healy Lawn (rain location is McDonough Gym)
- Students must arrive by 4:30 p.m. to White Gravenor Hall in full regalia (rain location - McDonough tent). Different programs will be separated into different classrooms to prepare for the lineup. You can not leave any items in White Gravenor, so plan to leave your personal items with families or in your locker in Old North.
- Tickets are not required (rain or shine)
- A detailed rain plan with instructions in case of bad weather will be posted.
- The Dean's Reception immediately following the ceremony in Dahlgren Quad (around 6:30 p.m.). Light hors d'ouevres and drinks will be served.
- Diploma distribution will be in the Old North Basement after the ceremony. Please pick up your diplomas at the following times: MPP: 7:15 p.m.